IMG Worlds of Adventure with At the Top, Burj Khalifa tickets
- Get breathtaking views from the 124th floor of the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa
- Experience the action and adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Visit two of the most renowned attractions in Dubai
IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the newest attractions for families and groups traveling to Dubai. It is the world’s biggest indoor theme park, featuring over 1.5 million square feet of thrilling attractions and activities. Its developer, Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari (IMG Group), further calls this attraction as the region’s first mega themed attraction.
With four diverse zones - all packed with an extensive array of rides, shopping outlets, and dining options, the facility has been designed to fulfill the leisure needs of patrons of every age group and skill. A segment of Dubailand and nestled in Dubai’s City of Arabia, it can be impeccably accessed through IMG Boulevard which also forms one of the park’s main zones, with attractions by way of The Haunted Hotel and Adventure Photography.
What makes IMG Worlds really unique is that it’s the first of its kind theme park to have exclusive zones for several immersive rides based on popular comic animation brands: Cartoon Network and Marvel Entertainment. As well, IMG tickets cover access to Lost Valley, where guests can drop in for an adrenaline-pumping session of dinosaur adventure. The park is also inclusive of Novo Cinemas – a multiplex cinema screening the latest blockbuster movies. Backed by avant-garde technology and replete with an advanced IMAX screen as well as two VIP theaters, it has a separate entrance.
Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all the buildings in the world, stands tall and proud amongst the other skyscrapers of the city. One of the major landmarks of the city, the interiors of the Burj is as majestic as the steely exterior. During the tour, you are shown a multimedia presentation about the history of Dubai as well as the story of the construction of the building. Once you have gathered information about this tall structure, you are taken to the 124th observatory deck (At the Top) on the fastest elevator. Here you get a chance to have a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire city of Dubai.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa tickets (124th and 125th floor, non-prime hours)
- IMG Worlds of Adventure tickets
- Children(0-3): free
- Tickets to At the Top, Burj Khalifa are closed tickets, please use the calendar to request the day and time of desired entry
- Upon confirmation, you will receive your official tickets
- When visiting the Burj Khalifa, you must bring a valid ID
- Your official ticket can only be sent to you up to 30 days before the reserved date
- Tickets to IMG Worlds of Adventure are open to be used on any desired day
- Valid for 180 days from the date the ticket is issued
- When visiting the Burj Khalifa:
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
At the Top, Burj Khalifa (non-prime hours)
- Please use the calendar to request the desired day and time of entrance
- Open daily: 8.30am-2.00pm and 7.30pm-11.00pm
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Sunday-Wednesday: 11.00am-9.00pm
- Thursday-Saturday: 11.00am-10.00pm
- Opening hours are subject to change
- Closing times indicate the times queues close
- Attraction Queues will close at park closing time (not the ride) with the exception of the Haunted Hotel which has limited capacity and will close up to two hours before park closing time should the queue line reach its maximum capacity
Safari del desierto es una de las principales atracciones del turismo de Dubai. Tienes la oportunida...
Take this chance to fulfil your dream to visit the city of Dubai.See the wonders of the different ic...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
If you prefer the best of everything and your choices are sky-high, Atmoshere will regale you in the...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...