Start the journey at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world with a capacity to accommodate an astonishing 40,000 worshippers. Visit this exquisite masterpiece to learn about its architecture as well as some important facts about Islam. Continue next through the city to reach the breakwater where a stop is made for photos of the iconic Emirates Palace Hotel, a must-see highlight of the tour. Afterwards, drive along the Corniche (waterfront promenade) to a local five-star hotel for a delicious lunch. The last stop on the tour is at Louvre Abu Dhabi, the first universal museum in the Arab World dedicated to bridging the gap between Eastern and Western Art in partnership with the world’s most visited museum, The Louvre in Paris. Visitors will have an enjoyable and immersive 90-minute experience, capturing the essence of the story of humanity told through twelve different galleries, all curated masterfully beneath the stunning floating dome of light and shade designed by international architect Jean Nouvel.
Attractions & guided tours
Louvre Abu Dhabi and Mosque visit with lunch from Dubai
Availability: Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Do this because
- Visit the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural marvel
- See treasured works of art at the iconic Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a 5-star hotel
- Enjoy the highlights of the capital city of UAE
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by air-conditioned coach
- Louvre Museum entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
What's not included
- Children 12 years old and under: reduced
A complimentary pickup and dropoff from your central Dubai hotels. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
What to remember
- The guide will speak both English and German during the tour
- Dress code for religious sites: Loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along
- General dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- For guests visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, it is not possible to rent an abaya (local dress) at the Mosque Center. However, for emergency situations guests can purchase an abaya with our tour guide during the tour for a small cost covering amount.
- Kindly note that Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center has announced their new entry procedures with immediate effect. This includes a registration with general information for each guest (name/nationality/gender/etc. …) before proceeding with the mosque visit
- Please follow the pick-up instructions written on the voucher
- Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday approximately between 6.30am-7.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.