Modern and future Dubai tour
- Take your chance to see the ultra-modern features of Dubai
- Visit the tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah island
- Get a panoramic view from the iconic Burj Khalifa to Downtown Dubai
Dubai is a city that constantly grows, improves, expands and develops to the astonishment of visitors as well as residents. The tour outlines the most recently developed projects and at the same time take the chance to give an insight into future prospects. Along the newly built Metro, the tour starts by riding across Palm Jumeirah, the artificial island shaped into a palm tree, moving on to Atlantis Hotel, signature villas, apartment buildings and a variety of retail outlets. The drive continues along the new marina for more photo opportunities. This modern suburb is an intriguing contrast to the green districts of the “Meadows” or “Emirates Hills” bordering the “Emirates Golf Club”. The last stop is at a very popular location called Downtown, which has become the epitome for worldwide superlatives: the tallest tower with 828 meters high, the Burj Khalifa and the largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall. Right behind the Dancing Fountain, there is the Souq Al Bahar, traditional Arabian marketplace, offering a variety of shopping and dining choices. More on, you have the opportunity to visit the observatory deck of Burj Khalifa.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Visit At the Top, Burj Khalifa
- English/German speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Children (4-11)
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
- Please confirm your pick-up location at +971551237401 at least 48 hours before the tour
- Pick up from your hotel's lobby will be between 7.30am and 9.00am, please confirm your accomodation details at check-out
- Please call +971551237401 to confirm the time of your pick-up at least 48 hours before the tour
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...