- Experience scenic, calm and picturesque views of the Arabian Desert
- Enjoy camel rides in morning
- Go dune bashing in Lahbab Desert with high dunes
Escape Dubai city on this morning desert safari tour into the nearby empty desert. Admire breath-taking views of desert landscapes and experience the thrill of dune bashing. This tour is perfect for adventure seekers, families, couples, and solo travellers who ae looking for a unique tour which combines fun, adventure, nature and culture at the same time.
Choose from shared and private tour options. The tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in 4x4 Land Cruiser. Your expert guide will take you on an adventurous journey into Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab’ - located approximately 50 kilometres away from main Dubai city. Lahbab has a unique desert landscape mainly due to its silky red sand and its towering dune heights which provide picture-perfect views of the desert surrounding.
The drive to Lahbab will take approximately 45 minutes. Once you have reached the desert spot, your driver will take a short 15-minute stop to inflate vehicle tyres to better suit driving condition on desert sand. Once ready, your driver will take you off-road and into the red dunes. Enjoy 30 minutes of an adrenaline rush ride as you slide across from one dune to another in a 4x4 vehicle. The journey will take you deeper into the desert to get the best scenic views possible. Afterward, the guide will stop for 15 minutes on the highest dune for a picture-stop. Admire beautiful 360 views of the desert landscape. After you will make your way to the camels and you can enjoy a short ride before heading back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Dune bashing in 4x4
- Camel rides
- Mineral water
- Food and drinks
- Quad bikes (optional)
- Infants (0-3): free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make the booking.
- Vehicles can accommodate up to 6 persons and are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS and a first aid box
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women and guests with heart, neck or back problems
- Temperatures can be cool from November to February and extremely hot from June to September, so casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended, along with a light sweater in the winter
- Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera
- Minimum number of guests are required to carry out the tour
- Standard tour is shared; pick-up times may vary
- Additional charge will apply for pick-up outside Dubai city
When: Tour operates daily.
Shared Tour: Tour schedule every day, starting from 6:30am with pickup from hotel.
Private Tour: Tour schedule everyday with 4 time slot option (6.30am, 7:30am, 8:30am, 9:30am)
Your six-hour desert safari tour will take you to Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab’ ...
When traveling in the United Arab Emirates, there is one thing that you should know. Dubai is not on...
On your 15-minute Fun Flight helicopter tour your will fly from Dubai’s most famous manmade island, ...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Discover all there is to see and do in Abu Dhabi, a city with an elegant past, dynamic present and a...
Paint the town in style during your full day chauffeured limousine ride in Dubai. Your chauffeur wil...
Live an incredible experience in the Dubai desert! Spend a day meeting a millenarian culture, enjoyi...
Dubai Ice Rink is a must-visit leisure attraction and sports venue in The Dubai Mall. The Olympic-si...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
Qasr Al Sultan offers an authentic and luxurious glimpse into the rich history and traditions of Ara...