If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels and an enticing Arabian Breakfast in the desert, this tour is for you. Escape the city, heading east into the Arabian Desert, boasting spectacular landscapes and rolling sand dunes. The rugged 4x4 Jeeps take off on an adrenalin-filled drive over soft sand dunes and into the wilderness. The fun continues at our Arabian Desert Campsite where you experience a traditional welcome with ‘Gahwa’, Arabic coffee and local dates. Enjoy sand boarding, brief camel rides and ‘Shisha’, the Arabic water-pipe before partaking from a delicious Arabian Breakfast comprising local and regional items. Afterwards a pleasant drive brings you back. Truly a great way to invigorate your senses with plenty of fun, food and sun.
Morning desert safari with transport from Dubai
based on 1 review
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience driving through the golden sand dunes of Dubai desert on a private jeep
- Experience the feeling of riding a camel
- Feel the wind rush past you and the adrenaline pumping as you carve out your path on the steep-sided dunes
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Arabian Breakfast
- Camel ride for 10 minutes
What's not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children (6-11 years): reduced
You will be asked to provide your hotel/accommodation details during booking.
What to remember
- Due to the nature of this activity, this activity is not recommended for passengers under 6 years or over 65 years, expectant mother and guest with pre-existing medical conditions
- There is a minimum of 4 people per booking
- Pick-up time: 06.00am - 06.30am
- Please note: After booking you will receive the local supplier contact info to confirm the exact pick-up time according to your location
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review