- Choose between a morning or afternoon desert safari and enjoy a same day or next day 75-minute Yellow Boat tour
- Go dune bashing in Lahbab desert with high dunes
- Capture the perfect sunset from the top of desert dunes
- Enjoy camel rides in the morning
- Cruise by the Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Royal Palaces, Jumeirah Beach, Bluewaters Island, and many more
Enjoy access to a morning or afternoon desert safari and a 75-minute sightseeing Yellow Boat tour.
Morning Safari (4 hours)
Escape Dubai city on this morning desert safari tour into the nearby empty desert. Admire breath-taking views of desert landscapes and experience the thrill of dune bashing.
The tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in 4x4 Land Cruiser. Your expert guide will take you on an adventurous journey into Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab’ - located approximately 50 kilometres away from main Dubai city. Your driver will take you off-road and into the red dunes to enjoy 30 minutes of an adrenaline rush ride as you slide across from one dune to another in a 4x4 vehicle. Afterwards, the guide will stop for 15 minutes on the highest dune for a picture-stop. Admire beautiful 360 views of the desert landscape. Try your hands on sandboarding a fast becoming popular activity in the desert (no experience is required). After you will make your way to the camels and you can enjoy a short ride before heading back to your hotel.
Afternoon safari with falcon experience (6 hours)
This afternoon tour is perfect for adventure seekers, families, couples and solo travelers who are looking for a unique tour which combines fun, adventure, nature and culture at the same time. You will be picked up from your hotel in a 4x4 Land Cruiser and head to Lahbab to enjoy 20 minutes of an adrenaline rush ride as you slide across from one dune to another. Afterward, the guide will stop on the highest dune near to sunset time for a picture-stop. Admire beautiful 360 views of the desert landscape as the sun slowly sets down.
Your tour continues towards the bedouin-style camp, hidden in the middle of the desert, where there are many fun and exciting activities for everyone to enjoy. Hop on a camel and take a short ride, enjoy a Shisha pipe, rent an on-site quad bikes (optional), get your hands painted by Henna tattoo artists, dress up and take pictures in traditional Arabic costumes and even look for our souvenir stand to find unique and exotic trinkets to buy. In the camp you will be able to experience an Arabian falcon and are welcomed to take a photo with this majestic bird. You'll enjoy a scrumptious barbecue dinner of dishes such as kebabs, hummus and salads with plenty of drink options. While you eat, enjoy a colorful belly dancing show and Tanoura performance, where fast-spinning dancers whirl across the stage along with a captivating fire dance show. Finally, after the last show, you will return to Dubai with your driver, where your experience concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Guided sightseeing boat tour (75 minutes)
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural structures, beaches and marine life. No better way than to explore the incredible city of Dubai than out on the open water to enjoy the panoramic view of the city's magnificent skyline. You'll take in views of Dubai Marina, the Atlantis, Bluewaters, Ain Dubai, JBR, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis. This tour will show you exactly why this magnificent building has become a modern-day wonder of Dubai.
- Morning safari
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off for the safari tours
- Dune bashing in 4x4
- Camel ride, OR
- Afternoon safari
- Mineral water
- Welcome drinks at the camp
- Short camel rides
- Shisha (available in different flavours)
- Henna tattoo painting
- BBQ buffet dinner (with vegetarian option)
- Unlimited soft drinks, water coffee and tea
- Small Arabic desserts
- Belly Dance, Tanoura dance & fire dance shows
- Falcon experience
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer, AND
- Sightseeing boat tour
- Bottled water
- Personal and expert guide
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Transportation to the starting point of the boat tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase inside the camp on the afternoon safari)
- Quad bikes rental
- At checkout you can opt to do the boat tour on the same day as the safari or the day after
- Vehicles can accommodate up to 6 persons and are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS and a first aid box
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women and guests with heart, neck or back problems
- Temperatures can be cool from November to February and extremely hot from June to September, so casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended, along with a light sweater in the winter
- Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera
- Minimum number of guests are required to carry out the tour
- Standard tour is shared; pick-up times may vary
- Additional charge will apply for pick-up outside Dubai city
- The camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. Additional charge will apply if Shisha is required at the tables
- Limited Henna designs are complimentary. Custom designs which takes longer time to draw will be an addittional charge
- Due to large number of guests, camel rides are restricted to a minimum time period within the camp premises. Additional charges apply for longer camel ride (if needed)
- For safety reasons the following participant restrictions apply:
- children less than 15 kg cannot be carried
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- Morning safari departs at approximately - 6.30am (15 May - 15 September 2018) or 07.30am (16 Sepetmber 14 May 2019)
- Afternoon safari departs between - 2.30-3.30pm
- 75-minute sightseeing boat tours - 9.00am, 10.45am, 12.30pm, 2.15pm, 4.00pm and 5.45pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...