Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque
- Take in the sights of modern Dubai on a guided city tour
- Shop for gifts at the largest gold and spice souks in the city
- See the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel and Jumeirah Beach
- Marvel at the sight of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
On your tour, you will enjoy a convenient hotel pick-up followed by a visit to Souk Madinat Jumeirah - a popular market in Dubai featuring incredible sights, resorts, souvenirs, restaurants and cafes. Having explored this recreated traditional market you will have a photo stop of Burj Al Arab hotel from Madinat. Head to the next location on the list, Blue Mosque (Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab). One of the biggest mosques in Dubai, its walls can accommodate around 2000 worshippers at a time. Explore its awesome architectural style that is inspired from the 17th century blue mosque (Sultan Ahmed Mosque) in Istanbul, Turkey.
Continue your ride towards the historical side of the city, the Dubai Creek. There, cross over the Creek via Dubai’s oldest running transport service, Abra water taxi. Proceed further to the time tested marketplaces - Gold and Spice Souks. See the wide array of gold and other jewelry, sacks of colorful spices, that are displayed all over. With any time left, you may also do some shopping if you wish.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or other preferred location
- Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- Cold mineral water
- Services or items not mentioned as included
- Burj Khalifa entrance ticket
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Infants under 4 years old that do not occupy a seat: free
Hotel pick-up is complimentary from central Dubai hotels only. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Pick-up is not available from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities, Silicon Oasis City or any hotel far from central Dubai
- This shared tour is available in English or Italian, should you prefer the tour in Italian please refer to the calendar as the timings may vary
- Note the tour duration will be between 4 and 5.5 hours, depending on traffic, please adjust your time if you have a flight
- Operating days (English tour): Daily except for Friday
- Operating days (Italian tour): Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Time of departure: between 8.00am and 8.45am depending on your hotel location
- Concerning the language availability, please refer to the calendar
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Enjoy a unique half-day tour of Dubai, exploring its old neighbourhoods as well as the more traditio...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
Your cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer by a private luxury car to the historic Al Fahidi...
Experience Burj Khalifa from up high getting an exclusive view of Dubai city. Climb up to level 124 ...