Private Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai
- Have a walk in the mesmerizing Grand Mosque
- Experience the cultures and traditions of U.A.E at the Heritage Village
- Snap a photo in front of Ferrari's first indoor theme park
Your journey begins in Dubai, where you will travel past the world’s largest man made port at Jebel Ali and onward for the two-hour drive to Abu Dhabi.You will be mesmerized by the grandness of the new additions to Abu Dhabi’s skyline, as well as the majestic Grand Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the world. You will then be driven through the heart of the city where you can see the famous Union Square that houses symbolic themes inspired by the customs of the country. After a drive along the Corniche, you will visit the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for the younger generation.
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy shopping at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the residence of the Federal National Council. One of the world’s largest producers of oil, Abu Dhabi, has actively attempted to diversify its economy in recent years through investments in financial services and tourism.
- English guide
- Soft drinks
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Accomodates private groups for up to six people
- Dress code for men: long pants and full-sleeved shirts
- Dress code for women: full pants, full-sleeved shirts and a scarf covering the hair for entering the mosque
- Clothes should not be transparent
- Photography of the presidential palace, military area, or local men and women are prohibited
- Children should be under the supervision of parents
- Operates Saturday-Thursday
- Dubai hotel pick-up: 9.00am
- Abu Dhabi hotel pick-up: 10.00am
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...