Private fishing adventure in Dubai
- Family-friendly tour in the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf
- Have a great time out with an experienced and friendly crew
- Go fishing with your family or friends for four hours
- Leave Dubai to enjoy the breeze during a hot day
When traveling to Dubai, one should not miss an opportunity to cruise around the Arabian Gulf and to enjoy a fresh breeze at sea, away from Dubai. On this new fishing tour you will:
- enjoy a complimentary pickup and drop from anywhere in Dubai
- hop on board the fishing boat in the Jumeirah district and set out a few miles off shore, according to everyone's interests
- enjoy the spectacular views of Dubai from the sea as you fish for barracudas, cobias, groupers, king fish, queen fish which are just some of the most popular catches in and around these areas
- enjoy a flexible tour which can be arranged in the morning or in the afternoon to suit your program and your needs
- be provided with fishing equipments, soft drinks and fishing bites
- ... and more
- Pick-up and drop-off in Dubai
- Fishing (4 hours)
- Fishing equipments and fishing bites
- Soft drinks
53 Awaffy St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- You will board the boat near Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off is provided for all hotels in central Dubai
- Feel free to wear any comfortable clothes or beach wear
- You will be asked to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You are free to bring a mobile version on your smartphone or tablet or to print it out
- The tour can be arranged any day between 5.00am till 3.00pm
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...