Qasr Al Sultan dining experience with return transfer
- Experience authentic Arabian hospitality
- Discover a unique culinary experience
- Combine luxury with nature and culture at Qasr Al Sultan
Qasr Al Sultan offers an authentic and luxurious glimpse into the rich history and traditions of Arabia. You will have the opportunity to spend an evening in the Sultan palace and experience authentic Arabian hospitality
The sultan’s palace is one that is majestic and breathtaking, but one of the most splendid parts in undoubtedly the food. Enter the food bazaar, an Arabic restaurant like no other, and let the aroma of fresh food, the sound of the searing hot grills and the sight of fresh bread sliding down from the oven engulf you.
On this magical journey visitors can discover a unique culinary experience, interactive live cooking stations, food bazaar and live entertainment shows. A traditional shopping experience awaits you at the souk and you can also learn about the Arabic heritage by visiting Dukan Zaman.
At the venue you will find:
- A falcon display
- Arabic-style food bazar
- Mineral water, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Arabic entertainment(Dabka dance, belly dance, local folklore show, singers, Arabic Takhat and more)
- Playground for children with many activities
- Souq with unique and exclusive shops
- Dukan Zaman-Heritage tour for guests to discover the culture of UAE
- Camel and horseback riding for adults and pony ride for children
- Roundtrip transfer
- Food and entertainment
- Souvenirs and photos
- Alcoholic drinks (optional for purchase at venue)
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Minimum requirement of 2 people per booking
- Open-air atmosphere
- The venue has a capacity of 400 people
- Additional activities available for an extra fee at venue: shisha, henna designing and souvenirs
- Alcoholic beverages may not be available during religious holidays
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Daily from 7.00pm to 11.00pm
- Hotel pick-up: approximately 6.00pm
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...