Sharjah tour from Dubai
- Visit King Faisal Mosque, the largest Mosque in the Emirates
- See the ancient Sharjah Fort
- Get lost in the exotic Al Arsa Souk and Al Markazi Souk
- Touch with hands the precious jewelry and handicrafts you can find in the souk
Enjoy a fantastic experience on your guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to antique anecdotes of the city. Next, travel back to 1820 as you visit the Fort of Sharjah the former home of the ruling family and learn about the traditions that are deeply rooted in the Emirati culture. Continue the tour at the Heritage Museum, and take your chance to wander around the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will also have a chance to visit the captivating souk al Markazi, treasurer of locally made carpets, jewellery and intricate handicrafts. End the tour at the iconic Dubai Mall.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Multilingual audioguide (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean)
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
3A St - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
You will receive a complimentary pick-up service from your Dubai hotel.
- If your hotel is situated in the Jebel area additional cost of $25 may apply
- If you wish to use the complimentary pick-up service please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
- Tuesday-Sunday: 9.00am
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...