Shore Excursion: Dubai city tour
- Discover the history and present of the bustling city of Dubai
- Gaze at the sky scrapers and traditional architecture alike
- Take a local water taxi or "Abra"
- Explore the spice market and natural outdoor wonders
This immersive city tour of Dubai will show you all the most important and beautiful sights of the city starting from the port where your ship arrives. See the most famous mosques as well as the remarkable Burj Al Arab building (commonly known as "the sail"). Stroll through the old town appreciating the traditional architecture before gazing up at all the immense skyscrapers that paint the horizon today. Take in nature, as well, as you discover the Dubai Creek, a natural fjord used for trading centuries ago. Here, you can also try out a traditional water taxi or "Abra" before passing through the spice market.
- Jumeirah Mosque (photo-stop)
- Burj Al Arab (photo-stop)
- Sheikh Zayed Road (panoramic passage by bus, no stop)
- Al Bastakiya Quarter (walk to get to the museum)
- Dubai Museum (visit inside)
- Dubai Creek (navigation sull'Abra)
- The spice market (leisure)
- Gold Market (leisure)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multi-language guides
- Entrances fees (if any)
- Transportation from and to the port
- Anything else not mentioned under "Included"
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
- Children aged 2 and under: free
Unnamed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- If the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- Friday, the souk and the Dubai Museum are closed in the morning. Instead, you will go to the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping center in the world
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...