- Enjoy the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort
- Snowboard, ski or simply play in the snow at Ski Dubai – no matter what season it is
- Experience sub-zero temperatures all-year round at the Mall of the Emirates
Escape the city heat and gain access to the Middle East's first indoor ski resort. You can take advantage of this snow haven located in the middle of the desert. Snowboard, ski or simply play in the snow at Ski Dubai, in addition to attractions suitable for beginners and pros. Enjoy tube slides, slopes, a toboggan run and snow park, or ski down five exhilarating runs, the longest being 400 meters with a 60-meter drop. Your Ski Dubai super pass provides you will snow fun and giant ball access as well a chair lift ride and fleece gloves
- Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park, Snow Ball Gallery, Snow Cavern and Tobogganing
- Unlimited rides for Giant Ball, Bobsled and Tubing Run
- Bump Car
- One-time chairlift ride
- One-time ride for Mountain Thriller
- Winter apparel: jacket, trouser, disposable socks and snow boots
- Fleece gloves
- Food & beverages
- Infants (0-3): free
Ski Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. If arriving by car, you can find complimentary parking at the mall.
- Children under 14 years are permitted only with an accompanying adult 16 years and above
- Children need no accompany only for a lesson
- Adults are responsible for the care of their children
- The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old
- It is compulsory for children who are 3 years old to wear gloves, hat and scarf
- Daily: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Sunday-Wednesday: 10.00am-11.00pm
- Thursdays: 10.00am-12.00am
- Fridays: 9.00am-12.00am
- Saturdays: 9.00am-11.00pm
Come meet the world's first 'Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai' introducing a colony of gentoo and king pen...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
You’ve not fully experienced Dubai until you’ve seen the city come alive at night. After a complemen...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
During your two hour Dhow boat dinner cruise in the Dubai Marina, you will enjoy the best views of m...
Discover the exquisite city of Dubai with our expert guide on this half-day sightseeing tour. Commut...
An ideal tour to see the most and best of Dubai in a short amount of time. You will explore Dubai, t...