The Lost Chambers Aquarium tickets in Dubai
- Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of the lost civilization
- Discover the ancient ruins of the lost city of Atlantis
- Enjoy over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits
Imagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea. Now picture yourself being surrounded by 65,000 marine animals, including 12 types of sharks and rays.
Come and live out your own Atlantean adventure at The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. This is surely a mystical journey that you will remember fondly.
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Infants under 3 years old: free
- Children (3-11): reduced
Royal Towers - Dubai - Об'єднані Арабські Емірати
The Lost Chambers is located in the Avenues in Atlantis, The Palm. Complimentary valet parking at the Avenues is based on availability.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above)
- One adult can accompany up to three children
- It is necessary to bring the official ticket with you to the attractions
- Tickets will be issued upon confirmation within 24 hours of booking request
- Once tickets are issued, the booking becomes non-refundable and non-cancelable
- Open daily: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Opening hours are subject to change depending on time of year
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...