Traditional dhow cruise with dinner and transfer
- Make special memories while on a traditional dhow cruise
- Enjoy an international buffet dinner
- Discover the difference between old and new dubai
Spend a relaxed evening while on board a traditionally decorated wooden dhow as it sails along the Dubai Creek under the moonlight. The major Dubai landmarks shine through the moonlit sky as the wooden vessel slips silently crosses the creek. The past and present architecture of the area is brought to its full beauty during this time of the day.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Dress code: casual and comfortable
- No photograhy of military bases, embassies, police stations or local men and women
- Children should be under the supervision of parents
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up is between 6.30pm and 7.00pm
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...