- Make special memories while on a traditional dhow cruise
- Enjoy an international buffet dinner
- Discover the difference between old and new dubai
Spend a relaxed evening while on board a traditionally decorated wooden dhow as it sails along the Dubai Creek under the moonlight. The major Dubai landmarks shine through the moonlit sky as the wooden vessel slips silently crosses the creek. The past and present architecture of the area is brought to its full beauty during this time of the day.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Dress code: casual and comfortable
- No photograhy of military bases, embassies, police stations or local men and women
- Children should be under the supervision of parents
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up is between 6.30pm and 7.00pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...