Traditional dinner in the Dubai desert
- Enjoy a typical Arabic dinner in a desert camp just outside Dubai
- Help yourself at the buffet or try the BBQ
- Complementary pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and back to your hotel
- See the beautiful sunset over the desert and get henna tattoos
If you are traveling to Dubai and you want to experience real Arabic food and hospitality? Do you want to do something special for your birthday, wedding anniversary or organize a get-together with family and friends? Then this dinner in the desert just outside of Dubai is for you.
On this tour you will:
- enjoy a peaceful time in the desert with a dinner complete with BBQ, salads, a main course and mouth-watering desserts
- see the beauty of the desert on your journey from Dubai
- can just sit back and enjoy the sunset, take pictures and view the wonderful falcon show
- can try out the Arabic costumes and take pictures of the sunset over the dunes
- can get a henna tattoo and watch a belly dancing show
- ... and much more!
- Dubai hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Camel riding and shisha smoking
- BBQ dinner along with a variety of delicious dishes
- Belly dancing and Tanura show
- Unlimited refreshments (tea, coffee, water and soft drinks)
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Dubai. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Alcohol is available on request with an additional charge
- Sand boarding, quad biking, falcon pictures and longer camel rides are available on request with an additional charge
- You will have the opportunity to get pictures wearing Arabic costumes
- Please call 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up information
- Be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up
- All activities in the desert are suspended during Ramadam
- This tour is available daily
- Pick-up time is organized between 3.00pm to 4.00pm from hotel or residence depending upon the season
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...