Traditional Dubai tour
- Enjoy a tour the old town district
- Walk around Al Fahidi ancient fortress and the beautiful Dubai Creek
- Get lost in the traditional Gold Souk and its countless spices
- Stop for a unique photo session at Grand Mosque Jumeirah
Dubai is a vibrant and modern city, yet it has a very strong tradition. You can take your chance to discover Dubai's history walk around its old neighborhoods and monument, finding out how a small fishing village developed and grew in a metropolitan city.
The tour will start discovering Jumeirah area, passing by the art center, crossing the canal and stopping at Jumeirah's Grand Mosque that dates back to 1976 during Fatimid caliphate. Bastakyia historic district will follow, it houses Dubai Museum which is located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi founded in the late 1700's. You are free to choose to visit the Museum. Afterward, you will cross Abra Creek enjoying the landscape and head towards Deira district, well known for its unique spice markets and gold souks. The tour will continue in Zabeel and it will end with a modern twist at the iconic Burj Khalifa.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Museum entrance
- English guide
- Multilingual audioguide: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Wi-fi service on bus
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
Children 3-11: reduced
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Dubai.
- A pick-up and drop-off service at your hotel pickup are included for all hotels in Central Dubai. If your hotel is located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman an additional cost of $25 may be applied
- If you wish to use the complimentary pick-up service please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
- Please take into consideration that the stop at Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance and visit, but you are free to visit. Opening days and hours are as follows: Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday (08.45am-09.45am); Monday and Wednesday (09.00am-10.00am and 10.15am-11.15am). The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Please take into consideration that Dubai Museum is closed on Friday mornings
- Prices may vary depending on high season: please refer to calendar
- Cancellation is free up to 24 hours prior tour start time (local time), within 24 hours full charge may apply
Tour start time: 09.00am
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...