Belfast Day Tour
- Visit the Belfast Peace Wall and many other historic sights
- Discover the city's history through the Belfast Political Taxi tour and listen to the stories of drivers who experienced the conflict firsthand
- Enjoy the Titanic Experience Tour and view the hundreds of artefacts and stories from the people who were on board
You'll head directly for Belfast city to begin our tour of the city. Your guide will take you directly to the Titanic Experience where will gain entry and immerse yourself in the fascinating story. You will be then taken to Belfast City center for browsing, sightseeing and shopping in this vibrant city. Have lunch in one of the many pub’s, cafes or restaurant which line the streets. During your day you'll spend two hours in the Titanic Belfast museum: once the birthplace of the infamous Titanic, it is now a museum which tells its story, from its creation to its ill-fated collision with an iceberg during her maiden voyage in 1912. The visitor experience has hundreds of artefacts and stories from the people who were on board.
After lunch, you'll then be taken on the Belfast political taxi tour: a real must for any for anyone visiting Belfast. Today the city is a young, modern, vibrant place. However, the troubled past of Belfast is an intriguing story when told by the drivers on this political taxi tour, who experienced it first-hand. You'll be taken to both the republican and loyalist areas of the city where you'll see the peace wall and many other interesting murals that tell the story from both sides of the conflict.
At the end of your day, you'll have some free time to explore the area on your own before heading back to Dublin.
- Air-conditioned coach
- Fully guided tour
- Optional Activities
- Child (5-12)
- Free for children under 5
Suffolk Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland.
Departure: Molly Malone statue, situated in front of the Old Stone Church on Suffolk Street at 8.00am. You are advised to arrive ten minutes early. Returns: Suffolk Street at approximately 7.30pm.
- The Republican Museum is only open from Tuesday to Sunday
- Bring warm clothing and good shoes as some walking can be expected
- You might need to change some money into pounds sterling as Northern Ireland is in the United Kingdom
- Daily departure at 8.00am
- Closed: 25 December
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
Relax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the h...