Dublin: 48-hour hop-on hop-off
With over 25 stops at Dublin's top visitor attractions, there is no better way to see Dublin!
Explore Ireland's capital city, visit attractions at your leisure with your ticket and enjoy 2 fantastic routes. Hop-on board Dublin's original language tour with audio commentary in 8 languages! Or why not enjoy live guide commentary from local award-winning Irish guides?
This fun & friendly 90 minute RED original route tour departs throughout the day and some of the stops included are Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Old Jameson Distillery & others. Visitor attraction discounts and exclusive offers are available on receipt of your ticket. First 8:45am, last 19:00 depending on season.
The exciting blue "DNA" north route departs every 20-30 minutes throughout the day and stops at many of Dublin's famous attractions such as Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The "Blue Route" whisks you out of the city to visit Glasnevin Cemetery, Ireland's Necropolis. Learn about Ireland's rich history through the narratives of Daniel O’Connell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera, among others. Finish your tour off with a stop in Croke Park and find out what being Irish is all about. Croke Park is an iconic stadium, steeped in history and has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years. Take a trip here and enjoy an unrivalled state-of-the-art interactive visitor experience and find out more about Ireland’s unique national games and the fastest field games in the world – hurling and Gaelic football.
1 R/B. 13 Upper O'Connell Street | City Sightseeing Shop
1b B. Abbey Street
2b B. Abbey Street | Abbey Theatre
3 R/B. Nassau Street
3a B. EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
3b B. Samuel Beckett bridge
4 R/B. Leinster Street
4b B. Cardiff Lane
5 R/B. National Art Gallery
6 R/B. Merrion Square
7 R/B. St. Stepehn's Green
7a R. Pearse Street
8 R/B. College Green | Irish Whiskey Museum & Dublin Visitor Centre
9 R/B. Dame Street | Temple Bar
10 R/B. Dame Street | Dublin Castle
11 R/B. Christ Church Cathedral
12 R/B. St. Patrick's Cathedral
12a B. Teeling Whiskey Distillery
13 R. High Street
14 R/B. Guinness Storehouse
14a R/B. Pearse Lyons Distillery
15 R/B. Royal Hospital Kilmainham
16 R/B. Kilmainham Gaol
16a R/B Memorial Gardens
17 R/B. Heuston Station
18 R. Parkgate Street
19 R. Phoenix Park
19a R. Parkgate Street
20 R/B. National Museum of Decorative Arts & History
21 R/B. Arran Quay
21a R. Smithfield
21b B St. Michan's Church
21d B Brian Boru Pub
21e B Glasnevin Cemetery
21g B. Mountjoy Square
22 R. Bachelor's Walk
23 R Parnell Square
24. B Croke Park
R: red route | B: blue route
- Red route: English live guided tour &
- Multilingual audio commentary in 8 languages:
- English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, German, Japanese, Italian & Russian
- Blue route: English live guided tour only
- FREE glass of beer at Brannigan’s Bar with purchase of main course (near stop 1)
- FREE glass of Guinness in Nancy Hands, traditional Irish pub (stop 18)
- 2x1 meal deal
- Free walking tour, departing from Dublin Visitor Centre, 17 Lower O'Connell Street 10:30am & 14:30
- Full Irish Breakfast discount at Dublin Citi Hotel & Trinity Bar until 11.30am (stop 9)
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
City Sightseeing, 13 Upper O'Connell St, Dublin
- Validate voucher at 13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Dublin Shop, Stop 1) or 118 Grafton Street (Dublin Visitor Centre)
- Red route: APR-OCT: 8.45am - 6pm every 15min | JUN-AUG: 8.45am - 7pm every 10min
- Blue route: APR-OCT: 9am - 3.30pm every 20min | JUN-AUG: 9am - 4pm every 20min
- R: NOV – MAR: 9am – 5pm every 20-30min | B: NOV – MAR: 9.30am – 3pm every 30min
- No service on St Patrick's Day
- Cancelling within 1 days prior service date/no show: 100% charge
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
Save time and money with the Airlink Express bus. Seamless transfers directly between Terminals 1 an...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
The National Wax Museum Plus Dublin has a variety of activities, designed to accommodate and enterta...
Este tour te permitirá conocer la historia de Belfast, Irlanda del Norte y de la República de Irland...