From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher experience
- Travel nonstop from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher in style
- Discover Ireland's breathtaking countryside at your leisure
- Admire stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Sip a pint in the charming village of Doonin
- Full day
- One of the highest cliffs in Europe
- Freedom to explore the cliffs at your own leisure!
Travel in style directly to Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction The Cliffs of Moher are widely considered to be one of Ireland’s top tourist attractions, drawing almost one million visitors each year. The cliffs rise 120 meters (394 ft) above the Atlantic Ocean at Hag’s Head, and reach their maximum height of 214 meters (702 ft) just north of O’Brien’s Tower, eight kilometers away. There are many animals living on the sea cliffs. Most of these are birds, with an estimated 30,000 birds, representing more than 20 species.
The Cliffs of Moher Shuttle gives you the freedom to explore this natural wonder at your own pace. Stop by the beautiful village of Doolin, home to Ireland’s burgeoning surf scene, some wonderful restaurants and traditional Irish pubs.
A unique heritage site, the Cliffs are home to a wide array of flora/fauna. Is famous as well as a film location from the Harry Potter movies! Learn about the Cliffs place in Irish history and folklore at the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, entry fee included!
- Visitor Centre entry in this amazing offer!
- Doolin Village
- Shuttle to and from the Cliffs of Moher
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-12 years old) and students (ID card): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced
- Children (2 years old and under): no charge
Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin, Ireland
118 Grafton Street (Dublin Visitor Centre)
- Wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket or coat with you
- Arrive 15min before at 118 Grafton Street (Dublin Visitor Centre)
- Daily departures 10am
- No service on St Patrick's Day
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
Relax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the h...