From Dublin: Giant’s Causeway day trip
The Giant’s Causeway coach is your new direct service to one of the most unique landscapes in Ireland. With a daily departure from Dublin City center, this express full English guided tour to the Giant’s Causeway is the perfect way to explore one of the most fascinating coastlines in the world.
The Giant’s Causeway direct bus service includes a stop at the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (optional). Cross the rope bridge for amazing views over northern Antrim and distant.
The trip includes 2 amazing photo stops inspired by the TV series "Game of Thrones". Visit The Dark Hedges, part of the infamous Kingsroad, where Arya Stark escaped from the Kings Landing. See Dunluce Castle, used as House of Greyjoy perched on the north Antrim Coast. It perfectly captures the atmosphere and intrigue of the medieval world.
* It is recommended that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket/coat with you.
- Full guided tour in English
- Direct bus service to the natural attraction
- 2 stops at 'Game of Thrones' film locations
- 2 hours to explore the Giant's Causeway
- WI-FI on board
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (optional)
Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin
- Arrive 15min before at 118 Grafton Street (Dublin Visitor Centre)
- Daily departures at 8.55am
- No service on St Patrick's Day
- Cancelling within 1 day prior service date/no show: 100% charge
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Entfliehen Sie der Stadt bei diesem Halbtagesausflug von Dublin. Wenn Sie zuerst auf dem Gelände des...
Diese eintägige Reise von Dublin bringt Sie direkt in den Süden von Irland in die Stadt Cork. Wenn S...
Diese lebhafte Abend-Tour durch das Herz von Dublin City, die von einem unterhaltsamen lokalen Führe...
Durante il tour a piedi, la tua guida ti aiuterà a scoprire la storia e la cultura di Dublino. A par...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...