From Dublin: Morning Malahide Castle and Northern Coastal tour
- Visit Malahide Castle, gardens and grounds
- Amazing views of Dublin Bay
- Visit the charming coastal village of Howth
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin.
Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle you can enjoy a live-guided tour of the refurbished castle (Talbot family) and wander the castle grounds which span some 250 acres. Watch out for the ghosts that haunt the castle! Enjoy the private gardens of Lord Talbot, which have been opened to the public and are described by garden lovers as a small botanic haven.
Visit the local craft shops or relax over a coffee, treats & pastry.
Continue with a scenic coastal drive through the picturesque Malahide & fishing village of Howth. Take time to wander around this pretty village before making our way to Howth summit for a spectacular photo opportunity overlooking Dublin Bay. The perfect way to unwind, less than one hour from the city!
- Admission & guided tour in Malahide Castle
- English live guided full tour
- Malahide Castle audio: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-12 years old) and students (ID card): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced
- Children (2 years old and under): no charge
- City Sightseeing, 13 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin
13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop)
- Arrive 15min before at 13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop)
- Daily departs at 9.30am
- No service on St Patrick's Day
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
Relax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the h...