Guinness Storehouse fast track admission
- Get fast track admission to one of Ireland's most popular attractions
- Enjoy a complimentary pint of Guinness
- Discover the world-famous rooftop Gravity Bar
Fast track adult admission to the seven storey visitor experience and complimentary pint of Guinness® or soft drink.
Located in the heart of the St. James's Gate Brewery, the Guinness Storehouse® is Ireland's most popular tourist attraction. It's the home of the Black Stuff, the heart of Dublin and an unforgettable start to your Irish adventure.
The journey begins at the bottom of the world's largest pint glass and continues up through seven floors filled with interactive experiences that fuse our long brewing heritage with Ireland's rich history. At the top, you'll be rewarded with a pint of perfection in our world-famous rooftop Gravity Bar. Now that's our kind of higher education.
- Fast track admission
- Pint of Guinness
- Children aged 12 years and under: free
- Children between 13 and 17 years: reduced. No prepurchase available online.
Guinness Storehouse, St.James's Gate, Dublin 8
- Note Guinness Storehouse® does not offer pre-purchased tickets for children, these can be purchased on site
- Over 18s will receive a complimentary pint of Guinness - valid ID will be required
- Under 18s will receive a complimentary soft drink
- 09.30am-17.00pm (last admission 17.00pm)
- July-August: 09.00am-18.00pm (last admission 18.00pm)
- Bank Holidays will operate as normal working hours
- Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and St Stephens Day
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
Relax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the h...