Howth village tour with boat trip
- Enjoy trekking on the Howth Cliffs up to the lighthouse
- Drink the best pint of Guinness in the highest pub in Howth
- Get a boat tour around Ireland eye
Come and visit the most famous fishing village in Ireland, Howth is just 30 minutes far from Dublin by train.
Howth is a true pearl of the Island, originally a small fishing village today a busy suburb of Dublin, and is also home to one of the oldest occupied buildings in Ireland, Howth Castle.
See the real Ireland, the one experienced by the Irish during the week-end.
We will meet at Trinity College (main entrance) to head towards Tara station from where we will take the train, once we arrive immediately we will get into the tour taking a boat that will take us to see another gem of the emeral's island "the Ireland eye" where if you are lucky we will be able to admire the Puffin and also some seal.
Returning from our boat trip we will continue the tour to the cliffs of Howth where we will do a beautiful trekking along the coast up to the lighthouse. We will end our tour in the most typical Pub in the area where we can refresh ourselves with the best pint of Guinness and take the bus to return back to Dublin.
- Howth village guided tour and cliffs walk in italian
- 10% off at Vesuvio restaurant in Dublin -50 Cent off at Fornaio Dame street -3,5 euro off for Italian walking tour of Dublin City
- Boat and train tickets
- Guinness pint at the pub
- Child (0-5): reduced
Trinity college, Dublino (main gate)
You will recognize your guide by the badge of A SPASSO A DUBLINO
- We recommend to bring a k-way, an umbrella and trekking shoes
- Important: in Ireland the weather is unpredictable, therefore if the boat tour does not run you will visit the Howth Castle from the outside
- Every day (except Fridays)
- At 10.30pm
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
Relax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the h...