- See Dublin City like a local during a two-hour tour
- Sample five premium Irish whiskeys at historical bars
- Follow in the footsteps of literary masters like Jonathan Swift
The Trinity whiskey tasting tour in Dublin lets you sample a selection of five Irish whiskeys. Your tour begins in The Dingle Whiskey Bar, a bespoke bar designed with the whiskey drinker in mind, complete with old barrel staves lining the walls.
You will then visit Bowes Lounge, tucked down a side street beside Temple Bar. This pub beats to an old world rhythm, missing from many modern bars in the area. Finally we visit The Palace Bar - home of Dublin's Original Whiskey Society, and also local watering hole of Brendan Behan, Patrick Kavanagh and Flann O'Brien to name a few.
Your tour with an expert local whiskey guide will take place around the streets of the beautiful and historic Trinity College Dublin. You will be walking in the footsteps of Johnathan Swift, Oscar Wilde and Samuel Beckett.
- Five premium Irish Whiskeys
- Professional Whiskey Tour Guides
- The Dingle Whiskey Bar (44 Nassau Street)
- At the end of Grafton Street turn right. The Dingle Whiskey Bar is tucked in beside The Porterhouse Bar.
The Dingle Whiskey Bar44 Nassau StreetDublin 2
- Friday: 3.00pm
- Saturday: 1.00pm and 4.00pm
- Sunday: 5.00pm
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
With over 25 stops at Dublin's top visitor attractions, there is no better way to see Dublin!Explore...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...