Day trip to the Otago Peninsula and Dunedin city tour
- Discover the Otago Peninsula
- Enjoy fantastic views
- Get the chance to see local wildlife
Enjoy a scenic drive along Otago Peninsula via Highcliff Road with breathtaking views of Otago harbour, bays and beaches with commentary and photo stops.
You will have free time at the Albatross centre where you can explore all about albatrosses, enjoy a coffee break at the cafe or spend outside viewing wildlife. If it is windy you will most likely see the largest seabirds gliding in the wind. You can walk down to the beach and watch lazy seals on the shore too.
You will enjoy the spectacular scenery on the way back via Portobello Road, along the water with views of wading birds.
The main highlights of the tour are:
• Baldwin Street - the steepest street in the world
• Signal Hill Lookout Point
• Upper Dunedin botanic garden- the oldest botanic garden in New Zealand
• University of Otago - the oldest university in New Zealand
• First Church
• Dunedin Railway Station - the most photographed building in New Zealand
Before going back you will have free time in the city centre.
- Bottled water
- Children from 0 to 4 years old
From port Chalmers cruise terminal: private tour waiting area, close to door 2.
From the Octagon: outside Dunedin Visitor Centre.
- This tour will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Please contact the local tour company at +64211595572 to confirm your pick-up place, you can choose between Port Chalmers cruise terminal and the Octagon, outside Dunedin Visitor Centre
- 9am departure from Port Chalmers
- 9.30am from Octagon Dunedin
This Private Tour consists of the bay of islands and Wine Tasting Tour in Kerikeri area The Bay of I...
Add a special experience to your cruising holiday and see the Bay of Islands your way on this full-d...
Experience the pure beauty of Dunedin on a fantastic tour of rich heritage and spectacular scenery. ...
Enjoy a scenic drive from Port Chalmers to explore Dunedin city and Otago Peninsula - the wildlife c...
Sample some of Wellington's tastiest cocktail creations on this guided walking tour! On this tour, y...
Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Otago Peninsula, watch out for wildlife in its natural habitat and...