Enjoy a half-day tour of the multicultural city of Durban starting from the harbour, the University of Durban, the market place which mixes African and Indian cultures and the beautiful Durban Botanic Gardens, with its plants from all over the world.
Attractions & guided tours
Durban: half-day city tour of the top sights
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the beauty of Durban Botanic Gardens
- 8th Largest Harbour in the world
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (2-11): reduced
Durban, South Africa
Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels. You will receive our local supplier's contact details after booking
What to remember
- Please note, children up to 3 years old must use appropriate child car seats, which must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to current availability
- Minimum age: 2 years old
- Please contact our local provider at least 48 hours before the tour to schedule your pick-up time and location
- This tour is available every day starting at 9.00am
- Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.