- Discover Düsseldorf by segway and have fun riding
- See the main highlights of the city
- Ride along the river and across spectacular bridges
- Visit the old town and taste a typical beer
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!
This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseldorf starts in the centre of the charming and internationally famous Old Town. From there we will explore the riverside and cross the Rhine on the bridge Rheinkniebrücke. On the other side of the river we will drive through the beautiful meadows and enjoy a great view of the city skyline.
While heading south we will pass by the Oberkassler-Brücke which has had a strong influence on the development of cable-stayed bridges in Germany. Back on the other side of the river, we will pass by the famous concert hall Tonhalle which is located in the northern part of the Old Town next to the river. The foyer of this main concert hall is known all over the world as a wonderful example of expressionist architecture.
Next we will drive through the most dynamic part of the Old town, with lots of bars and breweries, the so-called 'longest bar counter in the world'. We'll stop at the brewery Ürige to try a typical Düsseldorf beer.
We will see the picturesque Burgpark in the Old Town before reaching Düsseldorf's government quarter. On our way we will drive by the Federal State Parliament of Northrhine-Westphalia towards the famous Harbor district and its office towers and we will see the fancy Medienhafen!
Afterwards we will drive through the famous 'Kö' - the main shopping street: luxury lovers will be in their element. The Königsallee is the heart of fashion district and is also a lovely street with old trees and a little waterway in the middle, the Kö-canal.
Our tour will end where it started, near the Old Town of Düsseldorf.
- Tour with guide (120 minutes)
- Instructions before departure
- One free beer in typical brewery
- Helmet rental (2 euros per person)
Rathausufer 20, 40213 Düsseldorf
Rathausufer 20, 40213 Düsseldorf
- This tour is active for a min. of 6 participans
- Participants must be at least 15 years old
- At the beginning of the tour you will receive extensive instructions by a segway expert so that you feel safe and in control of the vehicle
- Pregnant women cannot participate. If you suffer from cardiac arrhythmias oder cardio-vascular diseases you will be allowed to take part only with a written consent of your doctor
- Passengers must weight at least 45 kg and no more than 118 kg
- Driving a segway under the influence of alcohol or other drugs is strictly prohibited
- You take part in all tours at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their children
- A tour can be cancelled for safety reasons. In this case we can schedule a new tour date
- Everyday at 11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm
Die DüsseldorfCard ist die preisgünstige und bequeme Art, die Stadt Düsseldorf kennen zu lernen. Sie...
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
One of the main attractions of the city of Düsseldorf is the new Wehrhahn line. The design concept f...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
When the day is about to end and the romantic alleys are illuminated by the glow of lanterns, we tak...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...