Night Watch Man Guided Tour in Düsseldorf
- Find out interesting facts about the historical sights
- Explore the old town with a night guard
- Guided tour in German
When the day is about to end and the romantic alleys are illuminated by the glow of lanterns, we take you on our night guard tour through Düsseldorf's historic old town.
Equipped with lantern, horn and halberd, the night guard has all kinds of interesting and spicy stories to tell about the traditions and everyday life of bygone times.
Be curious to learn more about the historical sights of the old town, when it says: "Hear ye, hear ye"
- 90-minute guided tour with city guide
- Food and Drinks
- Children (6-13 years): reduced
- Children (0-5 years): free of charge
Please exchange your printed voucher at one of the tourist information office
Tourist information at the main station
Immermannstraße 65 b
Opening hours: Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 7.00pm, Saturday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Tourist Information Old Town
Opening hours: Monday - Sunday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Ratinger Straße/Ecke Mühlengasse
- Please remember to redeem your printed voucher at one of the tourist information offices before you arrive at the meeting point of the tour.
October 2018 - March 2019
- Friday: 6.00pm + 8.00pm
- Saturday: 6.00pm + 8.00pm
Action-packed adventures, even more exciting and explosive than any blockbusters - this is Movie Par...
Die "längste Theke der Welt" erwartet Sie - und noch einiges mehr. Denn in der Düsseldorfer Altstadt...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
Zur Adventszeit laden wir Sie ein zu einem stimmungsvollen Bummel durch das Lichtermeer der weihnach...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...
Die kulinarische Altstadttour durch Düsseldorf mit den besten Restaurants der Landeshauptstadt biete...