Cycle tour to the coast
- Discover the beauty of the Edinburgh coast
- Take in the stunning views of the Scottish countryside
- See Edinburgh from a whole new perspective and work up a sweat
If you want to discover Edinburgh's coast, then this is the tour for you. You'll kick off your tour by cycling right beside Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh's extinct volcano as you ride through Craigmillar Castle Park and into Holyrood Park. Then, it's onto Duddinston Village where you'll pass by Scotland's oldest pub before heading to Portobello Beach. On the ride back, you'll take the Victorian-era Innocent Tunnel which was built in 1860 and runs underneath Holyrood Park.
- Cycling tour with a local guide
- Bicycles and helmets
41 Old Dalkeith Rd, Edinburgh EH16 4TE, UK
Please meet your guide at Bridgend Farmhouse.
- This will be a 12 mile round trip and takes approximately 3 hours
- This tour has short distances on roads and traffic free cycle paths (all of which are paved)
- There is an 8 people maximum per tour
- Families are welcome on this tour if they are confident on a bike
- This tour's availability varies depending on the season, please check the calendar
- It departs at 10.00am
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
Crossing the infamous Forth Railway Bridge, you head into Fife which is where all the action takes p...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
Explore the castles of the rugged 'Viking Coast' within Berwickshire and Northumberland as you cross...