What better way to start your bus tour journey than at Waverley Bridge and enjoy the ride as we drive you to some of the finest, culture-rich destinations in Edinburgh. Experience the great historic marketplace, Grassmarket, located right in the middle of Edinburgh's Old Town. Hop off at Bus Stop 7 to learn all about the history of Edinburgh in the National Museum of Scotland on famous Chambers Street.
Along the road, you can find John Knox House, a magnificent medieval building dating back all the way to the 15th century, and if you have time for a stroll, you can hop off at bus stop 10 at Holyrood, where you can roam around the royal park and visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse. These and more local gems can be seen on this tour and with the audio guide available onboard, you will also get to learn more about their impressive history.
- St Andrew Square - Northside
- Lothian Road - Waldorf Astoria
- Lauriston Place
- Johnstone Terrace - Edinburgh Castle, The Scottish Whiskey Experience
- Lawnmarket - Gladstone's End, The Real Mary King's Close
- Chambers Street - National Museum of Scotland
- St Mary's Street West
- Canongate - John Knox House
- Royal Mile - Scottish Parliament, Palace of Holyrood House
- Dynamic Earth
- Regent Road - Burns Monument