Loch Ness discovery tour
- Discover Glen Coe's dramatic & wild landscape with history to match
- Explore Pitlochry, knows as the gateway to the Highlands
- See Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest mountain
- Unravel the secrets of the Loch Ness during a river cruise, or explore Fort Augustus
- Drive through the spectacular Highland scenery of the Cairngorm Mountains
- Travel aboard a luxury mini-coach
Your day of adventure starts as you travel out of Edinburgh, driving past the historic city of Stirling and on to Glen Coe, that is broodingly beautiful and steeped in history. As you stand at the mouth of the glen, you’ll feel the past come to life as our guide tells you about the terrible massacre of the MacDonald Clan.
Your journey continues along the banks of Loch Linnhe to the charming town of Fort William, past Ben Nevis – Britain’s highest peak – and on up the Great Glen. As your tour heads north, you’ll pass a series of beautiful Lochs and will be able to enjoy some of Scotland’s most stunning scenery.
At the top of the Great Glen, you’ll get your first sight of Loch Ness - justly famous all over the world for its beauty and mystery. You’ll drive along the full length of the loch, where you will have the chance to take a thrilling ‘monster spotting’ boat trip* with views to Urquhart Castle (*optional extra subject to availability).
The northernmost point of your journey is Inverness, the capital of the Highlands. You’ll drive through this beautiful city and your driver will then turn south and take you through the breath-taking Spey Valley, allowing you to soak up the scenery on the way. As the day’s shadows lengthen, you can sit back and enjoy the homeward leg of your journey, which will take you past the majestic peaks of the Cairngorms, on through beautiful Perthshire, and back to Scotland’s capital.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning, USB charging spots and wifi
- A bottle of water
- Children aged 3-15 years
- Adults over 60 years
- Students (with ID)
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
In front of Caffè Nero
- As you travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- Every day year round
- Closed 25th December
- Departs from meeting point at 08.00am (check in 07.45am)
- Return to meeting point around 08.00pm
Êtes-vous fasciné par le folklore mystique , les Lochs, les paysages sauvages et l' histoire fascina...
Cette visite est tout au sujet de Fife, et pour y arriver vous traverserez le Firth of Forth - l'occ...
Une fois que vous quittez Edimbourg, votre chauffeur vous emmènera à travers la ceinture centrale de...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
Explorez les voûtes souterraines de la rue Blair hantées avec un accès qu'aucune autre compagnie d'e...
Découvrez l'histoire de l'Ecosse à travers sa capitale et le Musée National. Vous verrez les endroit...