Loch Ness, Glen Coe & the Highlands tour
- Explore Pitlochry – The gateway to the Highlands
- Drive through spectacular Highland scenery of the Cairngorm Mountains
- See Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest mountain
- Discover Glen Coe dramatic & wild landscape with history to match
- Travel aboard a luxury mini-coach
Board your minibus and get ready for a full day of adventure! As you begin your journey towards the Highlands you’ll see the amazing Forth Railway Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then you will have time to purchase coffee or some delicious home baking in the beautiful Highland town of Pitlochry. Enjoy the stunning scenery as you travel through the spectacular wilderness of the Cairngorms National Park.
Loch Ness is justly famous all over the world for its beauty and mystery. Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy a thrilling ‘monster spotting’ boat cruise* on the deepest waters of the loch to Urquhart Castle where you will have time to tour this impressive loch-side ruin. You will then continue on to the village of Drumnadrochit, where there are a number of visitor attractions and options for lunch.
Glen Coe is broodingly beautiful and steeped in history. As you stand at the mouth of the glen, you’ll feel the past come to life as our guide tells you about the terrible massacre of the MacDonald Clan. The route home takes you driving past the beautiful city of Stirling and its stunning castle. You will learn more about the exploits of William Wallace, as dramatized in the film Braveheart, and the turbulent times in which he lived.
*Optional extra subject to availability.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Children aged 3-15 years
- Adults over 60 years
- Students (with ID)
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
In front of Caffè Nero
- Please note, this tour operates in reverse in the winter months
- As you travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- Every day year round
- Closed 25th December
- Departs from meeting point at 08.00am (check in 07.45am)
- Return to meeting point around 08.00pm
Your day of adventure starts as you travel out of Edinburgh, driving past the historic city of Stirl...
Once you leave Edinburgh, your driver will take you through Scotland's bustling central belt to see ...
A daytime tour of Edinburgh’s most haunted vaults from the only people with access. The true history...
Beneath the bustle of Edinburgh’s Old Town you’ll discover a dark, damp world unchanged since the 18...
Discover an Edinburgh beyond the reach of tour buses and guidebooks. Your expert guide will take you...
See the beautiful Loch Lomond and the breathtaking Highlands on this day trip and finish it up with ...
This tour is all about Fife, and to get there you will cross the Firth of Forth - the perfect chance...
Visit the infamous Loch Ness and travel through the beautiful Highlands of Scotland on this day trip...
You'll be taken to South Queensferry to view the incredible engineering feat and UNESCO World Herita...
The night begins with a walking tour of the darker closes and wynds of Edinburgh, before journeying ...