Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands from Edinburgh
- Experience 'Scotland in a day' on this expansive tour
- Try spotting the legendary monster of Loch Ness
- Discover the magnificent castles, glens and mountains that Scotland is famous for
Perfect for anyone who is short on time, this 'Scotland in a Day' tour covers the magnificent beauty of Rannoch Moor, Glencoe, The Great Glen, Highland Perthshire and of course the famous Loch Ness.
Immerse yourself in the history of dramatic Glencoe and the chance to see Nessie! You'll pass through the remote beauty of Rannoch Moor and magnificent Glencoe, scene of the clan massacre of the MacDonalds by the Campbells in 1692. Then through Fort William to the beginning of the “Great Glen” and the Caledonian Canal, which you follow up to Fort Augustus, nestling on the banks of Loch Ness.
You'll have a chance to enjoy lunch, a boat trip (subject to availability) or a stroll along the lochside with spectacular views of the loch. You'll return south to Edinburgh via 'Monarch of the Glen' country and Highland Perthshire.
- Transport in a 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- The stories and services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
- Optional gratuities
- Child: 5-15 years
- Rabbie's Café, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG
- Children aged 5-15 must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is unable to accommodate children under 5
- Pack your waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- Loch Ness cruise may not be available at busy times
- Cancellation: For one day tours, half-day tours and city tours (being single day tours with a specific itinerary, which are available for booking on scheduled dates from scheduled departure points, together “sightseeing tours”),
the following cancellation charges shall apply (depending on the effective date of cancellation):-
a. cancellation more than 72 hours before the tour departure: 0% of the tour price;
b. cancellation less than 72 hours before the tour departure: 100% of the tour price;
c. in the event of a ‘no show’ the charge is 100% of the tour price
Departs 08:00 am
Returns 8:00 pm
Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history...
Departing Edinburgh, you will travel westwards for your first stop of the day at the bonnie banks of...
Have you ever wanted to visit the famous Scottish Highlands? Are you fascinated by the mystical folk...
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...