The National Museum of Scotland has over six floors of Scottish history and it rightfully holds a place as one of the best museums in the country. This tour will delve into Scotland's rich and colourful past using the museum as its stage and its world-class collections as its props. Your guides will combine the great Scottish tradition of story telling with history to help present the museum, and indeed the past of Scotland, in a truly unforgettable way.
National Museum of Scotland tour
- Explore the National Museum of Scotland with your guide
- Delve into the rich and varied past of Scotland
- Prepare to be captivated by the museum's fascinating collections
- Guided tour
1 Parliament Square, 192 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1RF, UK
Please meet your guide at the statue of Adam Smith on the Royal Mile and your guide will lead you to the museum as part of the tour. The guide will be there with a big green and white umbrella.
- After the tour, guests will be allowed to wander around the museum on their own until it closes
- Children, aged 15 and under, will not be able to join the tour unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- The weather in Scotland is often cold and wet, please dress appropriately
- This tour runs Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- It departs at 10.00am