- Enjoy a whisky tasting tour at Kingsbarns Distillery
- Explore the beautiful city of St Andrews
- Visit the Falkland Palace or take a stroll around the village
- Travel aboard a luxury mini-coach
This tour is all about Fife, and to get there you will cross the Firth of Forth - the perfect chance to get a photograph of the famous Forth Railway Bridge! You'll also have to chance to explore the East Neuk, the often forgotten corner of Fife that has some particularly beautiful historic fishing villages and stunning coastal scenery.
During your next stop, you will visit Kingsbarns Whisky Distillery. Here, you will take part in a tour of the beautiful distillery, learn about its history and the production process, followed by a tasting. If whisky isn't your thing, you can use this time to go for a short walk to the nearby Cambo Gardens.
St Andrews is the star attraction of this tour and you'll have a few hours here to explore the town’s various sites on your own. As the spiritual home of golf, it is a must see for all devotees of the game. You can also explore the ruins of St Andrews Cathedral or St. Andrews Castle. As well as its many historical sites, the town boasts a stunning beach. You will then travel to Falkland, where you'll be able to walk around this beautiful village where time seems to have stood still. Fans of Outlander will recognize it as post-war Inverness. You can browse the craft shops, or visit the beautiful Palace and gardens, one of Scotland's finest Renaissance palaces adored by Mary Queen of Scots.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Entrance to St Andrews Cathedral, St. Andrews Castle or Falkland Palace and gardens
- Children aged 3-15 years
- Adults over 60 years
- Students (with ID)
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
In front of Caffè Nero
- Entrance to St Andrews Cathedral and Castle can be purchased on site. Please check the official website for opening hours.
- Adult (16 - 59 yrs): £9.00
- Child (5 - 15 yrs): £5.50
- Children under 5 years old: free
- Concession (60 yrs+ and unemployed): £7.00
- Entrance to Falkland Palace and gardens can be purchased on site. Please check the official website for opening hours.
- Adult (16 - 59 yrs): £12.50
- Family: £29.50
- Single Adult Family: £23.00
- Children under 5 years old: free
- Concession (60 yrs+ and unemployed): £9.00
- As you will travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- Every Sunday
- Departs from meeting point at 09.00am (check in 08.45am)
- Return to meeting point around 06.00pm
Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history...
Have you ever wanted to visit the famous Scottish Highlands? Are you fascinated by the mystical folk...
Once you leave Edinburgh, your driver will take you through Scotland's bustling central belt to see ...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
Explore the haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults with access no other tour company can offer, the...
Discover the story of Scotland through its capital city and the National Museum. You will see the pl...