The Edinburgh comedy walk
- Delve into the stories and history of Edinburgh's Old Town
- Laugh your way around Scotland's capital
- Learn about Scotland from a local comedian
See Edinburgh like you’ve never seen it before with this historical and hysterical tour. This Comedy Walk is a one-of-a-kind city tour that showcases the very best of Edinburgh’s best historical characters and stories all with a comedic twist. It’s the perfect mix of stand-up comedy and historical story-telling all through your local guide (who just happens to be a comedian). The focus will be less on names and dates and more on the stories that you'll learn along the way so if you want to know about deep fried mars bars, unicorns and cannons, this is the tour for you! So, come along and enjoy the craic.
- A local, comedian as your guide
- A funny, historical tour of Edinburgh
9-11 Blair St, Edinburgh EH1 1QR, UK
Please meet your guide, Daniel, at Monkey Barrel Comedy.
- You must be over 16 years old to participate in this tour
- This is a comedy performance and does have some bad language and adult themes
- The tour guide has got a thick Scottish accent and uses some Scottish words so fluent English is necessary to understand the humour (and the guide himself)
- Please be prepared for inclement weather conditions
- This tour runs daily
- The tour times vary from season to season, please refer to the calendar
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
Crossing the infamous Forth Railway Bridge, you head into Fife which is where all the action takes p...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
Explore the castles of the rugged 'Viking Coast' within Berwickshire and Northumberland as you cross...