The dolphin reef in Eilat, is a unique ecological site in Israel and throughout the world where visitors can enjoy a natural atmosphere, magical views, a secluded beach. You will also have the unusual opportunity of meeting and observing dolphins in their natural habitat. A group of bottlenose dolphins, including babies born at the site, maintain their daily routine of hunting, playing, courting and socializing. They are free to choose between human company or to continue their daily routine in the group. Visitors can enjoy getting close to the dolphins from the floating piers and observation points or during one of the guided swims or dives.
Entrance to the dolphin reef
Language: English , Hebrew
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a relaxing day at the seaside
- See the dolphins while you enjoy the beach
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children from 3 to 15 years old
- Dolphin Reef Beach, Eilat
Please meet at the ticket counter of the Dolphin Reef Beach Eilat.
What to remember
- Children under the age of 15 have to be accompanied by an adult
- From Sunday to Thursday from 09.00am-5.00pm
- From Friday to Saturday and Holidays 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Please note that the site will be closed on Israeli National Memorial Day and "Yom Cipur"
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.