Two day tour of Petra from Eilat
- Visit the amphitheater, the tombs and the markets
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Explore Petra or surrounding markets
On this two day tour you will discover the incredible desert city of Petra, one of the eight wonders of the world. You will enter the city through the Siq, a passage through the mountain where you will get your first look at the Treasury. Here you will see the awe-inspiring facade was carved out of the sandstone mountain by the Nabateans settlers around 2000 years ago. You'll then visit the amphitheater, the tombs, and the markets. With your free evening you can see Petra by night (an extra $15 that you pay on site), or you can visit the Bedouin markets.
On day two you will be driven to Wadi Rum, the ancient Bedouin village in the middle of the desert. You will see the sandstone structures and and the carvings on the sides of the mountains that date back thousands of years before your journey back to Eliat.
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation on B/B bases (3 star hotel)
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee
- We recommend you have cash money available for border fees and tips
- Single supplement $60, in high season $70
- Visa - can be arrange for you at the border for $75 per person. There is an option to stay one more night in Jordan for $60. (Staying 2 nights in Jordan does not require a visa)
At checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Eliat for pick-up
- Have a valid passport and landing card
- Nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date required for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money - in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound sterling or Israeli Shekel)
- Very warm clothing in winter, cool comfortable clothing + head covering in summer
- Good walking shoes
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure
08.15am, pick-up from your hotel
You will begin your adventure to Petra from your hotel in Eilat. Your driver will guide you to the J...
Petra was left by the Nabateans thousands of years ago. In ancient times Petra was a sanctuary or a ...
Cairo is the largest city in the whole of the Middle East and the population is over 6.5 million. Yo...
On this two day tour of Petra you will discover the historical and archaeological splendor of one of...
On this two day tour to Cairo you will discover Egypt's most populated city, home to the pyramids, t...
The tour starts with pick up from your hotel in Eilat at 5:45am and heading north through the Negev ...