In this tour, you will be picked up from your hotel at 8.00 am and proceed to Ella railway station. There you will board the train to go to Nuwara Eliya which will take around three hours. Once you arrive there, you will be able to see various tea plantations and factories, as an important city for tea production in Sri Lanka. Known for its cool climate, you will be able to enjoy the amazing breeze of the hill country. Not only that, but you will also have a guided city tour including the golf course, victoria park, and enjoy boating experience and relax around Lake Gregory. Finally, you will enjoy lunch and return to Ella in a private vehicle so you'll be able to enjoy the view of Sita Amman Kovil of Ramayana History. After a two and a half-hour drive, you will arrive at your hotel.
Ella to Nuwara Eliya tour by train and private vehicle
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy the train ride to Nuwara Eliya
- Visit tea plantations and factories and enjoy the amazing breeze of the hill country
- Have a guided city tour with victoria park, and enjoy a boating experience and relax around Lake Gregory
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Ella, Sri Lanka. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sun hat
- Please do not bring your luggage or large bags
- Please contact the local supplier 48 hours before departure to confirm the pick-up time and location
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.