You will take a 3-hour climbing to a high rock Little Adam's peak believed that the place of King Ravana had done his rituals worship the sun god and enjoy stunning 360° panorama mountain-top views. Then proceed to Ballaketuwa, a safe and environmentally friendly area for a natural pool water bath. Keep your energy up with the provided local lunch and head to the Nine arch bridge as known as the bridge in the sky which the railway built during the British colonial era and admire the view of Ella from Nine arch bridge.
Little Adam’s Peak hike and Nine Arch Bridge tour from Ella
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a 3-hour climb to Little Adam's peak to enjoy spectacular mountain scenery
- Visit Ballaketuwa where a wide number of natural attractions awaiting you to discover
- Enjoy the view of Ella from Nine arch bridge
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 1-2): free of charge
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly to the local operator
What to remember
- Wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sun hat
- Bring your passport or ID card
- Pets and big luggage are not allowed
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Starting time at 07.00am
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.