Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual practice. Enjoy practice physical exercise, relaxation, positive thinking and meditation to help build harmony in your body. Afterward, visit a tea plantation to experience the process of tea plucking with local guide assistance. Sri Lankan Tea is one of the sources of foreign exchange for Sri Lanka. After lunch, head to the Nine Arch Bridge railway as known as the bridge in the sky is one of the most beautiful spot sights in Sri Lanka built during the British colonial era.
Sri Lanka yoga session, tea plucking and Nine Arch Bridge tour from Ella
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the process of tea plucking
- Enjoy the view from Nine arch bridge
- Participate in a tranquil yoga session for physical, mental, and spiritual practice
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Trekking sticks
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 1-2): free of charge
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly to the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, back problem and with limited mobility
- Average physical activity
- Trekking sticks, shoes, raincoats subject to weather condition are recommended
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Starting time at 07.00 am
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.