Enjoy sights aboard a spacious state-of-the-art helicopter, seeing views of the Eastern gorge of the Grand Canyon. You’ll enjoy unobstructed sights of the confluence of the Little Colorado River, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and the Dragon Corridor. These are some of the widest and deepest areas of the Grand Canyon, offering guests comprehensive views only available from above.
Grand Kingdom air tour from South Rim
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a captivating helicopter flight to see beautiful views
- Fly over the north, south and east rims and the confluence of the Little Colorado River
- See close up canyon viewings of immense buttes, majestic temples and spectacular side canyons
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 40 - 50 minute helicopter flight
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Roundtrip transportation
Grand Canyon Helicopters, Highway 64, Grand Canyon, Arizona 86023
You must check in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
What to remember
- All helicopters are climate-controlled and seat 6-7 passengers, plus a pilot
- Passengers must be at least 2 years old to participate in this tour
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat
- Helicopter narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese and English
- You must reconfirm your reservations at least 24 hours prior to departures
- You must present a government-issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.