500 vintage tour: Florence panoramic excursion
- Drive the rolling hills of Tuscany by vintage Fiat 500
- Experience the unique traits of one of the Italy's most iconic cars
- Live "La Dolce Vita" on the scenic roads of Tuscany
- Discover the genius of Fiat 500, which has characterized Italian history for long
- Enjoy views of the medieval villages and vineyards of the Chianti Classico winelands
Get behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and drive around Florence’s hills on a scenic 3-hour tour. Drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo and see the breathtaking view over the city. Keep heading out and visit the Fiesole, a location just above Florence with one of the city’s most incredible sightseeing spots.
Enjoy a unique day on board of an original Fiat 500. Meet your tour leader at My tour office in Florence and travel up to Piazzale Michelangelo on this half day tag along tour. Here you can enjoy the breathtaking view from the best panoramic point overlooking Florence. Take plenty of memorable pictures before jumping back on board. You will head for the ancient and beautiful church of San Miniato, just a couple minutes away from Piazzale Michelangelo. Here you will discover the history of this ancient convent and enjoy more spectacular views overlooking the city. Then you will head for Fiesole, a small location just a few minutes away from the city centre that is set in the picturesque Florentine hills. Here you can enjoy your time in this small village and relax a bit, but absolutely do not miss the amazing panoramic views that you get from Fiesole’s sightseeing spots, where you will see a unique blend of city and natural hills.
Please note, from 16th November 2017, after the check-in you’ll reach by our minivan to the departure place (around 10 minutes ride) where you’ll hop on your Fiat 500 and after a few instructions you’ll start the ride.
At the end of the tour you will be driven back to the departure place in the center of Florence.
- Original restored Fiat 500
- Professional tour escort
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Driver insurance, fuel, taxes
- Free for children under 12 years old with one adult
Piazza della Stazione, 62R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Via Martelli, 33Red, My Tour Office - Florence
- For drivers a valid driving licence is required. Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a Driver you must be able to drive the car. In case you do not know how to drive safely, the agency can cancel the reservation without any refund.
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee.
- From 16th November 2017 the tour will be activated with a minimum of 2 passengers.
- Every day at 9.0am, 12.00pm, 3.00pm or 10.45am.
Join this half day tour to discover all the secrets hidden of the two most famous Davids in the Worl...
Join a tour starting in the early morning at the Uffizi Gallery to enjoy less crowds without the ann...
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
Visit the Duomo complex and the amazing Brunelleschi's Dome, one of the Renaissance masterpieces and...