Accademia Gallery and Florence Cathedral skip-the-line tour with lunch
- Explore the city with a professional guide
- Skip the line entrance to Accademia Gallery and Florence Cathedral
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
This tour will allow you to skip the line in two important places in Florence, The Accademia Gallery and the famed Cathedral of Florence.
The Accademia is the home of Michelangelo’s masterpiece, the David, one of the most famous and impressive statues in the world. Next, you will embark on a walking tour of the city, but not before indulging in a delicious lunch in a local restaurant. At one of our favorite hidden gem restaurants, you will sample Tuscany’s best cuisine and wine.
You’ll end your day with a private tour of the Florence Cathedral. This day tour will truly help you to understand this magical city and all it has to offer. Skipping the line to both venues will help you to enjoy your day without spending precious time queuing.
Join this tour and explore Florence in the best way!
- Skip the line tickets to Accademia Gallery
- Skip the line tickets to Cathedral of Florence
- Guided walking tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Local Lunch and wine
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-12): reduced
- Student (18-25 with ID): reduced
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI
Meet your guide in front of the marble column.
- It is possible to choose between a small group tour and a private tour
- Small group tour: max 15 people
- Private tour: min 2 / max 8 people
From Tuesday to Sunday at 10.00am
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
A family tour for children aged 3 to 14 years. It will be possible to see most of the masterpieces i...
Start with a one hour guided tour to the Cupola. The guide will talk you through the exterior view o...
Enjoy a private transfer between Florence airport and your accommodation or vice versa: you will be ...
Join the official Duomo Tour, Skip the long line with our guide and climb up to the top amazing Brun...
For more than seven centuries, the Palazzo Vecchio (the Old Palace) has been the symbol of the polit...