Accademia Gallery tickets and audioguide
- Discover the David: all the secrets revealed
- Avoid the queues and save your time
- Visit the museum with a multilanguage audioguide at your own pace
- Learn more about Michelangelo's career
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this Accademia Gallery morning visit with audioguide. Skip the long line and visit the museum in total freedom at your own pace, guided by an audio-commentary of expert art historians recorded in their your language.
Total immersion in the art of Michelangelo to know his most renowned work, the David, and other important works of art.
The young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the renaissance model. He depicted a magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigor, whose intense expression of strength and courage, which originated from an absolute faith in God, roses as a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fee with booking for the Accademia Gallery (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children: 0-6 years old free of charge
Via Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Accademia Gallery museum (entrance reserved to the booking holders).
- To collect the audio guide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card or Passport; they will keep your ID document until the end of the visit when you will return the audio guide
- If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you will asked for a refund of € 250,00 per unit
- From Tuesday to Sunday
- Departure time from April to October: 10.15am
- Departure time from November to March: 10.30am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...