Boboli Gardens guided tour for children and families
- Discover rare botanical species cultivated by the Medici family
- Take the children on this family-friendly tour
- Enjoy direct entrance so you don't have to to wait in line
- Learn stories and trivia while being in close contact with nature
"Telling the Story of the Boboli Gardens" is a guided tour of the famous park in Florence designed for younger visitors between 6 and 13 years old. The Boboli Gardens, a leisure location and ideal setting for shows and parties, was the place rare botanical species were cultivated, including those collected by the famous Medici family of Florence. The visit to the garden will inspire another topic related to Boboli: the influence the Medici family also had in the culinary field. You'll enjoy this relaxing, guided tour with your entire family surrounded by lush nature!
- Guided tour of the Boboli Gardens for children and families
- Skip-the-line ticket
Please meet your guide in front of the ticket office of the Palazzo Pitti Museum in Piazza de' Pitti, Firenze.
- The tour is conducted in Italian only
- It is mandatory the presence of 1 child per reservation
- There is a minimum booking of 2 children
- For every child there must be an accompanying adult. If there are two adults with a child, the second adult must select the 2nd accompanying Adult fee (€27,50). For families with two children, please select the fee for 2 Adults (€22,50).
- Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month at 10.15am
- The tour will not be held in July and August
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell to...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Steer clear of the astonishingly long queues and take advantage of privileged access to the majestic...
Come to join us in a special professional cooking lesson in Villa! Learn how to cook a complete Ital...
Put on your comfortable walking shoes and delve into the ancient and artistic heritage of Florence. ...