Cinque Terre on a budget tour from Florence
- Take part in this low cost tour for independent travelers
- Admire the spectacular coastline of the Cinque Terre area
- Enjoy the colors of fishermen’s houses and a boat ride
- Free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-trip transportation from Florence, hostess aboard, and commentary on the bus.
The Cinque Terre is a beautiful stretch of rugged coast and the only unspoilt part left of the lovely Italian Riviera. It takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. They have been inaccessible from the land for centuries, isolated by steep mountains and valleys on one side and by the sea itself on the other. Thanks to its isolation, the unspoilt charm of the Cinque Terre is a protected World Heritage Site and a National Park. Led by a knowledgeable guide, you will discover this spectacular coastline.
You'll first visit the village of Manarola and continue with a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso, which is renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops. You'll reach then, with a short train ride, Vernazza, where you will have free time to sit in one of its cheerful bars and cafés.
By train you'll arrive to Riomaggiore where you will have some free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea or shopping. From Riomaggiore a train ride takes you back to La Spezia concluding your Cinque Terre visit, before returning to Florence by coach.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Tour escort
- Train tickets
- Boat (weather permitting)
- Guide in destination
- Children 0 – 3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4 – 12 years old: reduced
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths due to unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken
- Because of the nature of this hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties
- Please bring suitable walking shoes
- Walking pace: moderate
- Every day from March to November
- Departure time: 7.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...