Dinner and Opera in a typical restaurant in the heart of Florence
- Tuscan dinner and Chianti wine in a typical Florentine tavern
- The Italian “bel canto” in a charming and intimate atmosphere
- Talented singers in full costume accompanied by a virtuoso pianist
An evening in true genuine Italian style, dedicated to the discovery of the Tuscan cuisine and one of the most famous operas. You will enjoy your dinner in the ancient and fascinating neighborhood of Oltrarno, in the old city center, where the restaurant wine-house is located. It is a characteristic buca (hollow), a typical Florentine tavern, converted in an ancient wine cellar. In this suggestive atmosphere, under arches and vaults dating back to 1200, a tipycal Tuscan dinner is served with a good Chianti wine.
A few steps from the restaurant, in an intimate and old setting (an Anglican church), you'll enjoy a very special and unforgettable evening. Let the music transport you while talented singers in costume perform one of the most beautiful Opera (La Bohème - La Traviata - Carmen - Marriage of Figaro - Madama Butterfly)*, slightly adapted to suit the intimate setting and accompanied by a virtuoso pianist. This booking is for front row seats to fully enjoy this complete and fascinating show: you have never been so close to opera singers!
- 3-course dinner in a typical Restaurant (set menu with drinks)
- Opera performance
- Child 0-2 years old: free of charge (dinner not included)
- Child 3-8 years old, youth 9-15 years old: reduced
Via Toscanella, 38 Firenze FI, Italy
Restaurant address: La Toscanella Restaurant, Via Toscanella, 38 – Firenze. Concert Hall address: St. Mark Anglican Church – Firenze, Via Maggio, 16. The Restaurant and the Concert Hall are centrally located and easily accessible, a few steps of each other.
- Multilingual welcome
- From November to October as per the Opera calendar
- Dinner starts from 07.00pm to 07.15pm
- Opera starts at 08.30 pm
- La Boheme: 11, 21 feb - 11, 21 mar - 1, 11, 20 apr - 2, 13, 27 may - 8, 20 jun - 1, 11, 18 jul - 9, 28 sep - 5, 21 oct
- La Traviata: 2, 18 feb - 7, 14 mar - 6, 25 apr - 11 may - 3, 17, 24 jun - 6, 22 jul - 14, 30 sep - 19 oct
- Carmen: 4, 14 feb - 2, 25 mar - 4, 22 apr - 4, 23 may - 1, 15, 29 jun - 13, 25 jul - 2, 12, 19 sep - 10, 17, 28 oct
- The Marriage of Figaro: 18 may - 13 jun - 16 sep - 14 oct
- Madame Butterfly: 7 feb - 18, 28 mar - 27 apr - 9, 16 may - 6, 27 jun - 4 jul - 5, 26 sep - 26 oct
- Tosca: 6 may - 10 jun - 12 oct
- The Barber of Sevilla: 29 apr - 20 may - 8 jul - 7 sep - 3, 24 oct
- Rigoletto: 25 may - 21 sep - 7 oct
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quiet of the typical narrow streets of Florence historical ...
Discover Florence from a totally different point of view. Leave the crowds behind and feel the gentl...
Take a relaxing evening out in beautiful Tuscany to enjoy the stunning location of a historical 17th...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
Dark secrets of the Middle Ages and bright harmony of Renaissance art, renowned monuments and little...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...