Discover Uffizi and Palazzo Vecchio with skip-the-line access
- Enjoy the Uffizi Gallery with less crowds in the morning
- Enter the museum quicker then ordinary visitors with skip-the-line tickets
- See works of art by Michelangelo and Donatello
Join a tour starting in the early morning at the Uffizi Gallery to enjoy less crowds without the annoyance of throngs of tourists. Prepare yourself for an exciting journey through the history of Italian and international art, from the classical sculptures of emperors and Roman tombs to Giotto, Gentile da Fabriano, Piero della Francesca, Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Mantegna, Titian, Caravaggio and many more.
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the biggest and richest museums in the world, an almost mystical place that should be visited at least once in a lifetime. With your skip-the-line entrance ticket included in the price, you're guaranteed a quicker entry than other ordinary visitors.
Discover how the palace acquired its name, which means 'old palace,' once the Medici family moved its residence across the Arno River to the Palazzo Pitti. Today, the Palazzo Vecchio serves as Florence's city hall and houses a museum.
After a little break, together with your guide keep discovering the secrets hidden in its rooms and halls, some of which were the setting for Dan Brown's novel, Inferno.
Enter the imposing chamber known as the 'Salone dei 500,' where a mysterious inscription reads, 'Cerca e Trova' (seek and you shall find). This writing appears atop a fresco by Giorgio Vasari, and is an important clue in Dan Brown's novel. Hear about the secrets of this room from your guide.
See works of art by Michelangelo and Donatello that are in the palace's museum. Visit the general rooms and sections of the building, including the map room with this group tour.
- Professional certified guide
- Skip-the-line entrance fees
- 4-hours group tour
- Radio system when the group exceeds 7 guests
- Gratuities (optional)
- Secret Passages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5)
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI
Meet your guide at door One of the Uffizi Gallery, under Giotto statue.
- Please note that this is a general Palazzo Vecchio tour and that the secrets passages are not included
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 3 participants to operate
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 9.00am
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to tour start time
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...